SkyShare is an Inc 5000 fastest growing aviation company in America with operation bases in Ogden and Salt Lake City, UT, and Scottsdale, AZ (and expanding). We came in at #14 on Utah’s top 100 fastest-growing businesses in the state. We offer the West’s premier fractional ownership program, private aircraft charters, and managed aircraft services. We also operate FBO/Fuel services at the Ogden Airport and Gnoss Field Airport in Novato, CA.
About the Role:
Fast-flying, intensely passionate, private aviation company seeks to hire an Aircraft Maintenance Technician for our private aircraft and the clients who own/charter them. Our ideal applicant is driven by a desire to succeed, exercises attention to detail, and has a keen focus on aviation maintenance safety.
This position will provide immense job satisfaction for the unique individual who thrives on challenges, wants to grow, and join a fantastic team on a mission to impact the industry with a uniquely satisfying private flying experience. You could become an integral part of SkyShare’s continued, incredible success story. Our private jet company is charting to the top. You will work as an advocate of our mission and company’s values to become the most loved private jet company in the West.
Please only apply if you have proven expertise as a maintenance technician and exceptional people skills. You will work as a part of a team performing maintenance on assigned aircraft, maximizing aircraft availability while maintaining a safety focus. This position will be primarily based at our OGD base, with occasional trips to our SLC and PVU offices (additional travel should be expected as needed).
The Mission for this Position:
As an Aviation Maintenance Technician, you will be performing and documenting maintenance and alterations of aircraft airframes, engines, propellers, and appliances by following the policy and procedures published in the company’s General Maintenance Manual, General Operations Manual, manufacturer’s maintenance manuals, and associated service documentation, acceptable and approved data as applicable, and 14 CFR regulations. You will support the management of over a dozen aircraft such as PC-12s, Citations, Challengers, Gulfstreams, and Embraer.
We need a self-starter who is experienced with jet and turboprop maintenance practices, aircraft maintenance publications, and equally at home performing scheduled inspections as you are in troubleshooting and line maintenance.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid and current FAA Airframe and Powerplant License
- 3 years of experience maintaining turboprop and turbine-powered aircraft
- Valid and current Inspection Authorization is preferred but not required
- Deliver the WOW experience to our clients and teammates
- Fueled by Passion
- Solutions Focused
- Team 1st
- Strong knowledge of 14 CFR regulations and associated guidance material applicable to maintenance and alterations of aircraft operated on a 14 CFR Part 135 air carrier certificate
- Experience being a part of a team of A&Ps, contributing to a safe and efficient maintenance environment
- Experience and/or factory training on Pilatus, Citation, G200 aircraft (other similar aircraft considered as well)
- Highly motivated and organized
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient computer skill
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently, in a high-stress and fast-paced environment with a high level of attention to detail
- Experience with Maintenance Tracking Programs and Operation Scheduling Software
- Familiarity with aviation maintenance and inspection programs
- Ability to prioritize individual tasks to completion in a multi-task environment
- Negotiable, depending on experience.
- Medical benefits with partial company contribution
- Optional dental and vision plans
- 401K Retirement Plan with employer match options
- Excellent Paid Vacation/Sick Time Policies
- Free flights on some unoccupied trips